(423) 743-6793 twhitson@ucgud.com


Moving from one home or business in our Service Area to another and just need to transfer the service? Unicoi County Gas Utility District can transfer your service from one residential or business location in our District to another. We simply need you to fill out another application for service for your new location, let us know what weekday to turn off your old location and where to send the final bill on that account.