- Unicoi County Gas Utility District Office – Including both drive through window and walk in during office hours
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
- Unicoi County Gas Utility District Office after hours drop box.
- Return envelopes are provided with the customer’s gas bill.
- Automatic Bank Draft (only a signature and account number needed on the form to begin deducting gas bill amount from the customer savings or checking account 3 days before the actual due date)
- Gas bills may be paid at the Bank of Tennessee.
- Gas bills may be paid at Mountain Commerce Bank.
- Budget Billing (an average of annual billing is calculated for an equal payment each month) with an annual credit, refund or balance due
- Levelized Billing (monthly adjustments to your “monthly amount due” in order to keep your payments as “level” as possible).Please call our office (423-743-6793) if you have any questions or need additional information.
Customers now have the convenience of paying their bill online or by Interactive Voice Response. Click below to pay online or call toll-free, (855) 784-9212, to pay by telephone.
Click below to sign up for Paperless Billing. It is a FREE service that saves paper, time and money. After signing up, you will receive an email