Long story short
- Established in May of 1963 as a municipal corporation pursuant to the Utility District Act of 1937, we provide natural gas service to residents, businesses, and industries within its boundaries.
- Our qualified employees and Board of Commissioners are here to serve you, the customer.
- Our Gas Line System is comprised of 145 miles of Natural Gas Main Line serving over 3,700 customers high quality, dependable Natural Gas throughout Unicoi County.
- Our Office provides service to our customers 7 Days a week / 24 hours a day
- Our Goal is to provide Quality, Service, and Excellence in all that we do.
No Power? No Problem!
Some Natural Gas Appliances require NO electricity, so with Natural Gas your family will have warm heat and hot water!